SMALL GROUP CLASS - SGC
Our Small Group Class is limited to 5-10 students and is conducted at our school in Norcross, GA. Due to limited space (NO HANDS-ON TRAINING IS CONDUCTED) only ACADEMIC instruction is presented at this location. However, students are invited (free of charge) to attend our annual Executive Protection Course during the month of August to participate in training with the class and teams, to get all the hands-on training they missed during the Small Group Class.
During SGC training, the student will receive (all) of the training that he/she would receive in our large annual class (with the exception of the hands-on training), that they can receive at a later date.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will receive their Certificate of Training, Membership Certificate and EPS (Executive Protection Specialist) Credentials.
What To Bring With You On First Day
- Two passport size photos (In business attire) No Exceptions
- Males (Suit & Tie) - Females (Pants Suit) - Black, Gray, Charcoal Gray, Navy Blue.
- Drivers License or Government Issued ID
- Criminal Background Check (Current within 2 weeks before attending class). No Exceptions
- If active Law Enforcement Officer (Current Department ID Card).
- Current / Updated copy of your resume / CV