SMALL GROUP CLASS - SGC
3230 Medlock Bridge Rd. Suite 112
Norcross, GA. 30092
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Our Small Group Class is limited to 1-5 students, and is conducted at our school in Norcross, Georgia and runs from 9am-3pm. Due to limited space (NO HANDS-ON TRAINING IS CONDUCTED) only ACADEMIC instruction is presented at this location. However, students are invited (free of charge) to attend our Annual Executive Protection Course during the month of August to participate in training with the class / teams, and to get all the hands-on training they missed during the Small Group Class.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
- Two passport size photos (In business attire) No Exceptions
- Attire: Males (Suit & Tie) - Females (Pants Suit) - Colors: Black, Gray, Charcoal Gray, Navy Blue. No Loud Colors
- Drivers License or Government Issued ID
- Criminal Background Check (Current within 2 weeks before attending class). No Exceptions
- If active Law Enforcement Officer (Current Department ID Card).
- Current / Updated copy of your resume / CV
- All study materials will be provided to you.
CONTACT THIS OFFICE TO ARRANGE TRAINING