Introduction to Executive Protection
This course is an introduction to the exciting field of Executive Protection.
If you are interested in a future in Bodyguarding, then this is an excellent course to begin with to help you make a decision, before taking the 7 Day Executive Protection Certification Course. A career in executive protection requires that you:
1. Have a clean criminal record / background check
2. Are "Serious" about this field of work.
3. Are in "Good" physical condition.
4. Are a "Multi-Tasker"
5. Are Alert, Focused and Professional.
This is a One-Day course that will give you a basic understanding of executive protection and how to operate as and executive protection agent.
- The Agent (Who Are You)
- Proper Licensing
- Threat Assessment
- Intelligence Gathering
- Managing the Client
- Firearms / Non-Lethal Weapons
- High Profile vs Low Profile
- Solo - One-on-One Details
- Pay (What Does an EP Agent Make?)
- Marketing Yourself and Networking
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will receive a Certificate of Completion and a $200.00 discount off our 7 Day Executive Protection Certification Course.
EP 101 - INTRODUCTION TO EXECUTIVE PROTECTION
NEW JERSEY STUDENTS
Contact Course Facilitator Agent Saleen Ameer Hakim
Training Location: 6 Mill Street, Mount Holly, NJ. 08060